Learn how to create a Facebook widget. Collect your social media activities and add user-generated content. Add Facebook posts to your website. Make your entire communications more cohesive.
Facebook is a key online community. It’s essential for information exchange – both personal and business. Many people start the day by logging in and scrolling their feed. Actually, well-maintained following list allows checking all preferred media on Facebook. It shows the Facebook evolution. From social connecting channel to the multi-level platform. Numbers below illustrate its value.
Data source: Facebook Company Info
Communications with brands, solving problems, and feedback exchange are also important for the Facebook community. Gathering posts on website gives owners a chance to gain a few extra advantages:
Follow this guide below to create your own Facebook widget. Make sure that your website visitors will see your social media activities.
1. Start with Engagehub account – is easy to create and doesn’t require any coding or design skills to make interactive content.
2. Press +Add new Engagehub and enter the name.
3. Add New Connection (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter available). Select Facebook and link your account.
4. In the next step enter your Facebook page name. After that posts will appear in your widget.
Here are posts from NBA Facebook page
5. When connections are added and posts to be published are selected move to Design section. Decide if authors, descriptions, or source icons should be shown. Make a use of commerce URL to link posts with product pages, eCommerce, or preferred items on the website.
6. Publish your Facebook widget. Copy embed code from created Engagehub and implement it into your page code.
Facebook widget is easy to manage. You can moderate content and choose suitable ones. Depending on selected plan Engagehub allows adding from 1 to 12 connections from different channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
Check out how Nick Bollettieri use a Facebook widget below.
Nick gathers his post and shows his activities on his website. It looks like a newsroom, makes entire communications more completed and bring some fun. Facebook widgets are made for publishers and brands with great social media content.